Thursday, April 9, 2015

Lamb Pictures, Because.....Lambs!

Apologies for the wonky blue eyes - it's pouring rain and foggy.  Must. Use. Flash.

First time mom, Kandy, and her handsome boy.


"So you say you put your feet there and you're suddenly taller?  Amazing!"

Investigating what the moms eat.

"Don't know about eating it, but I'll chew on it!"

"Sittin' by my lonesome."

"It's better sittin' with mom."

"What are they DOING over there?"

Synchronized siblings!

Focus......


and ear tilt.....


and turn!

"Pssst.  Hey, she's watching us!"

Yes I am, because you're so darn cute!

9 comments:

  1. The synchronized lambs is WAY better than synchronized swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the synchronized pictures! They are all just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are giving Sara some competition with these pictures of your adorable sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, no matter what the eye color! I love the synchronized ear turns. That gets a blue ribbon in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete